packager for liberation sans derivative needed (was: Re: Call for OpenType fonts!)

Vasile Gaburici vgaburici at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:56:06 UTC 2008

I took a quick look at the fonts, and I am impressed with the quality.
If you want a pragmatic reason why these should become part of Fedora,
here it is: on Windows, MS Office adds Arial Black and Narrow, so
there's some choice of weights for titling and subheads. On Linux
there wasn't one until Gustavo's work.

I sent him more nitty-gritty comments off-list.