Updates of liberation-fonts.

Caius Carlos Chance cchance at redhat.com
Wed May 7 00:06:53 UTC 2008

Hi Nicolas,

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Thank you for posting this. Many people have complained in the past of
> the Liberation communication blackhole. I hope this period will soon be
> behind us, and you'll get an active community interface.

You are welcome. It was also a communication blackhole between me and
the initial font manufacturer in fixing the previous bugs. There was not
allowed to modify on the fonts except by their hands.

My power alone is not strong enough to make this project sparkle, but it
needs all of your support. From now on, I do believe the quality of
these fonts will be boosted by active community with passion and
profession on font designing/editing.

Sincerely encourage everyone who are interested on Liberation Fonts join
this project and have fun, from edit to testing. :)

Best Regards,
Caius Chance.

--
CAIUS CHANCE | CCHANCE AT REDHAT DOT COM
X8116 | SW ENG | ENG-I18N | RED HAT APAC