Updates of liberation-fonts.

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Thu May 8 09:44:46 UTC 2008

Le jeudi 08 mai 2008 à 09:40 +1000, Caius Carlos Chance a écrit :
> Hi Denis,

Hi Caius,

> At the moment please send to this mailing list. We are still looking for
> a liberation-fonts exclusive one. :)

You're welcome to use this list as long as you want. It's not as if it's
high traffic and everyone on it should be interested in Liberation
progress anyway.

In fact your posting there made me wonder if we shouldn't repurpose this
list in a Lohit+Liberation+Fonts SIG one. Certainly sharing an IRC
channel with debian font packagers and other font projects didn't hurt
us at all.

--
Nicolas Mailhot