FWN article on web font surveys

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Nov 21 13:19:31 UTC 2008

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> Unfortunately too few people take the surveys, so even recently they
> claimed most Linux users had access to Luxi and Liberation + DejaVu
> didn't exist.

But from an opposite angle, as a website designer using a Fedora
desktop, I know that a good portion of my visitors are using Windows and
they don't have installed DejaVu or Luxi (it would be too much to expect
something like MgOpen). And as a consequence I go on all my websites with

	font-family: "Liberation Sans", Arial, sans-serif ;