"Problems detected in the oldstandard-sfd-fonts rawhide package!"

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sat Oct 31 10:15:36 UTC 2009

Le Sam 31 octobre 2009 10:57, TK009 a écrit :

> Running FC_DEBUG=256 against ns-tiza gives me a list of about 50 scripts. Is a
> list that size normal?

Many latin scripts use ASCII + one or two additional glyphs. If tiza's author
drawed basic latin (=ascii) only, I wouldn't be surprised the list was very
long.

It means that Tiza could almost be used, but not quite, by a lot of people.
This is a shame. Please relay it to the font author

--
Nicolas Mailhot