Fixing glob2

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Sun Mar 13 17:01:33 UTC 2011

glob2 includes a single ttf file that I can probably replace with a symlink to
dejavu sans. Based on a an upstream discussion about an aborted switch to a
nonfree font, I suspect the font is free, but is there some way to check? The
font name in the source is just sans.ttf which isn't very revealing. I haven't
stumbled across documentation on where the font came from yet. Is there a tool
that can report the source from the ttf file? If I can't find the source of the
font, should I strip it from the source tarball?