should we install google croscore font as a default in fedora 18?

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Tue May 15 05:56:46 UTC 2012

On 14 May 2012 21:50, Parag N(पराग़) <panemade at gmail.com> wrote:

>   I suppose no reply mean everyone is happy with Liberation fonts as
> a default install package.

I will ask the Google team who manage the croscore fonts (which are
commissioned from Monotype) about getting better public points of
contacts for these fonts.

I know the croscore fonts have improvements from Monotype over
Liberation, and a much better licence situation :) So I thin it would
be good to make them default - if patches can be taken upstream.