"High-DPI, Subpixel Text Positioning, Hinting"

J.B. Nicholson-Owens jbn at forestfield.org
Fri Nov 23 16:51:23 UTC 2012

Felix Miata wrote:
> Why does that page say "You are using an unsupported browser. Some
> features may not work correctly. Upgrade to a modern browser, such as
> Google Chrome." when opened in my modern week old 99.997%
> standards-compliant Gecko browser?

Apparently Google's code is broken.  But a friend of mine let me know
that one can download a PDF from Google's broken service after enabling
Javascript (ugh).

So I don't understand why one would want to use Google here at all?  One
can post the PDF to archive.org and link to the copy there if money or
bandwidth is the issue.