[Fedora-fr-list] Nouveau retard de fc6 à prévoir

Thomas Canniot thomas.canniot at laposte.net
Thu Oct 12 22:12:11 UTC 2006

ce soir sur irc ...

<mether> f13: ping
<f13> mether: pong
<mether> f13: is the release being spun today for mirrors?
<f13> mether: doubtful.
<mether> f13: well wouldnt we need to do that 4 days before release
<f13> mether: well wouldn't we need the release to be ready to go out?
<f13> mether: I mean, I can roll a release that won't work to meet our
deadline, if you want.
<mether> f13: sure.
<f13> there will most likely be a slip, for how long and for exactly why
isn't decided yet, so I can't say anything.

Pas de distro disponible pour Lille : ça craint du paté
Pas de DVD possible pour Paris : ça craint du paté également.
--
Thomas Canniot
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ThomasCanniot