[Fedora-fr-list] Oxypress magasine

Xavier Lamien laxathom at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jun 13 15:07:55 UTC 2007

2007/6/13, H. Guémar <karlthered at gmail.com>:

> Quelques corrections

> Dear all,
>
> As a member of the French Fedora ambassador team, I am proud to
> announce you the future release of an entire magazine dedicated to Fedora
> 7.

s|entire magazine dedicated|entirely magazine dedicated|

The announce of the release of the magazine is available there :
> http://www.linuxidentity.com/html/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=11
>
> The magazine will be published in France for 9,95€, it contains 2 DVDs
> (i386 & x86_64).
>
> The summary of the magazine is:
>
>    * Contents of DVDs
>    * Fedora 7 installation
>    * Dual boot: Fedora and Windows
>    * Working with Windows partitions under Fedora 7
>    * Packages management
>    * Packages sources configuration
>    * Fedora 7 system configuration
>    * Wireless card (Wi-Fi) configuration
>    * Configuration and utilization of ADSL connection
>    * Web plugins installation
>    * Fedora-fr community
>
> And as we wrote more article than needed, there will be 9 extras
> articles focused
> on Fedora 7 available on Linux Identity website.
> These articles are :
>
>    * Emacs - an editor can even make a coffee
>    * GPG - communication encryption
>    * VIM - unix text editor
>    * XChat-GNOME - new frontend to X-Chat IRC
>    * Working with command line
>    * Beagle - an efficient search tool
>    * Multimedia on Fedora 7
>    * Pidgin - multiprotocol messenger
>    * 3D desktop
>

> We added the link on the fedoraproject:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/PressArchive/F7
>
> To those who can read french I hope you will enjoy it :-)

To those who are familiar with french

I also would like to say thanks to all the people that have help us in a
> way or another

s|would like to say thanks to all the people that have help us|would like to
thank all people who helped us|

*Johan Cwiklinski (who provided us access to his wiki ) (French ambassador)

%?provided us write support throuth his wiki

*Maxime Carron (who gave us nice advices) (French ambassador)
> *Cerber666 (our awesome reviewer) (French user)
>
> And of course the other co-writers:
> *Benoît Marcelin (French ambassador)
> *Haïkel Guémar (French ambassador)
>
> and thanks also to all the other that I forget...

s|and thanks also|Also thanks|

Best regards,

> Pierre-Yves / pingou

Xavier.t Lamien