User tracks ** revised **

Steven M. Parrish smparrish at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 01:22:11 UTC 2009

Ok  going to narrow the focus to just 2 tracks.  1 geared towards contributors
and 1 towards users.

Looking at the already proposed topics I have pulled these 10 out as being
ones that would fit with the proposed focus.

With this being a barcamp setting there will be additional topics proposed
that morning that may either be a better fit or get more interest than the
ones listed.  So this list will change.

Take a look at the full list of topics already proposed and if you see one
that is a better fit then what I have listed, or if you think an entirely
different track would be better let me know.

My goal with these is to give people who are new to Fedora, and even Linux in
general a foundation to build upon.

Track #1 - Geared towards contributors

Session #1 - Getting Started in the Fedora Community
Session #2 - Effective Bug reporting
Session #3 - How to participate in test days
Session #4 - Introduction to Packaging
Session #5 - Designing UI Mockups in Inkscape

Track #2:  Users - geared towards new and current users

Session #1 - How to install Fedora
Session #2 - How to add & remove software in Fedora
Session #3 - Configuring Fedora Networking
Session #4 - Sound in Fedora
Session #5 - Running Rawhide

Steven

 Steven M. Parrish