FUDCon shirts - sizes and quantities

Bert Desmet bert at devnox.be
Wed Nov 11 22:20:00 UTC 2009

Sorry it took so long, but I have allot of work atm :(

I have included the list, and I think youĺl understand how to work with
it :) I would be happy if you let all the words in it, I know the last
words of each row are a bit weird or so.. but that's just my Belgian
humor ;-)

cheers,
Bert

Op woensdag 11-11-2009 om 11:37 uur [tijdzone +1000], schreef Paul W.
Frields: