Bus news!

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 01:22:53 UTC 2009

Although I couldn't talk directly to our contact at Local Motion, we
traded some voicemail.  Here's the news update:

* They have the new bus. They are working feverishly to get it
  retrofitted with the new goodies (power+wifi), and expect it will be
  done in time.

* The crossing over to Canada will be at the Lewiston Bridge.

* He and I will hopefully touch base personally tomorrow and I'll make
  sure he has appropriate credit card info in advance of the trip.