Vacation

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 23:03:52 UTC 2009

On 11/24/2009 04:38 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> I'll be on vacation from November 25-30 for the US Thanksgiving
> holiday, and not sure what my connectivity will be.  It might be zero.
> In an emergency, Mel Chua and Chris Tyler should be able to get a hold
> of me.  Otherwise, I'll be back around Tuesday.

Another reminder (again, from the department of redundancy department):
we are still meeting (probably briefly, to touch base) tomorrow at 2100
UTC (4pm EST) in #fudcon-planning - Wednesday meeting this week instead
of Thursday.

I'll be around all day tomorrow, much much less on Thursday and Friday
[1] but still checking in the evenings, and back to my usual
connectivity on the weekend.

--Mel

[1] my brother and I are attempting to roast, then consume, a turducken;
I figure that food coma should take a while to recover from.