Lodging-in-Boston (FUDBus out-of-towner) update

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 30 07:39:52 UTC 2009

(statuscheck on #2 from my to-do list, below)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Boston_lodging
is rapidly filling in; of the 9 people who need crash-space in Boston
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Need_Boston_lodging),
all but 3 have it.

If you or someone you know can put up Jon Stanley, Jesse Keating, and/or
Christopher Aillon, check out
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Can_offer_Boston_lodging
and ping accordingly.

--Mel

--
5 days to FUDCon!

Mel's remaining to-do list:
1. Make sure all sponsored attendees have lodging settled in Toronto
2. Make sure all sponsored attendees on the FUDBus have lodging settled
in Boston
3. Make sure food, swag, and other needed supplies are paid for and
scheduled for delivery
4. Make sure the budget balances
5. Make the accounting to-do list so Paul and I can settle out
which-team-pays-for-what at the end of FUDCon before we leave Toronto
(hopefully)