FUDCon Sunday Lunch

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 9 15:31:28 UTC 2009

>> Given our other constraints, and the lack of certainty of a FUDPub
>> sponsor at this point, I think our most prudent move is to simply not
>> spring for lunch on Sunday or Monday.  We can still do something
>> cooperative like take lunch orders with cash from one or two nearby
>> places, as opposed to setting people loose to wander and lower
>> momentum at the event.

(updating this thread to tie up loose ends, though most of it's already
been taken care of in the thread with meeting notes from 10/8)

I see that the budget's already been updated for this:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_budget

We're already not buying food on Monday (people will figure out the
logistics and funding of their own), but on Sunday, since cafeteria-ness
is closed, we'll probably do some sort of logistics legwork but have
attendees pony up the $.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_logistics#Food

--Mel