Subsidies

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 03:59:00 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 08:07 PM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Mel,
>
> How much funding do we purport to have left for subsidies?  How tight
> are those purse strings?

Just went through the budget table on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_budget again;
spreadsheet of calculations attached (basically to check the math on the
wiki page).

We've spent/budgeted $15,491.00 of our allocated $19k, meaning that we
have $3,509 left.

I'm not sure if we have exact numbers for the t-shirts and the bus, and
how that changes things. Also, not everyone's plane tickets have been
booked yet, so some of these numbers are approximate rather than exact.

Sanity checks and patches welcome; I am new to accounting, and want to
be particularly sure this number crunching is being done correctly.

--Mel