FUDCon shirts - sizes and quantities

Chris Tyler ctyler at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 29 10:21:59 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-29 at 10:38 +0100, bert at devnox.be wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 13:19:37 -0600, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Chris Tyler
> <ctyler at fedoraproject.org>

> >> Sounds reasonable to me. By the way -- can they provide long-sleeve
> >> T's? I was thinking that would be fitting (ha) given the cold clime.
> >> Can you ask Entripy to let us know the cost difference if we wanted to
> >> do that (that is, if they offer the option)?
> >>
> >> Paul
> >
> > /me likes the idea of long sleeves :)
> I'm in for that idea too =)

Looks like long sleeves would come to $1490 incl. tax.

We may have a small design issue -- Entripy says that to print that blue
on black, they need to base it (print on top of white), and the smallest
text in the tag cloud is too small to base. I'm trying to get
clarification from them on how small we can go in the tag cloud.

-Chris