Q3 FUDCon budget

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 3 02:32:29 UTC 2009

> Is that something Paul and I should work on off-list, or would you
> prefer another way?  I'm ready to have a conversation in any venue or
> wiki page that is preferred.

Speaking as someone who knows not The Mysteries of The Way of The
Budget, but wishes to observe and learn (and Chronicle for Posterity and
Unnecessarily Capitalize Words):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:FUDCon_Toronto_2009_budget

(Sometime next week I'll take a morning, sit down, and whack the
FUDConF12 pages into shape, updating them with everything we've been
talking about so far on this mailing list; that should make it easier to
keep up.)

--Mel