FUDCon hotel arrangements

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 16:51:57 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:02 AM, Max Spevack<mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> This is all superb.  Chris, a thousand thank yous!

+1000. I'll put out an announcement about this shortly.

I'm beginning to think that we might want to cut out the idea of
conference planning software and simply use the wiki as we have in the
past for pre-registration.

If we're going to referee any of the normal developers' technical
tracks we may just have to do it on the wiki as well for now. What's
most important is that we start getting more input now from people who
want to present, so we have a robust list of material from which to
choose for the FUDCon technical sessions.

Paul