Dave & Busters

Chris Tyler ctyler at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 8 13:46:29 UTC 2009

Ok, time to firm up the D&B plans. We want the pool space, plus the
buffet with some stronger veggie options, and no Power Cards.
What do we want to do with drinks? Options are:
- Unlimited non-alcoholic (tea, coffee, soda).
- One drink ticket per person, valid for alcohol or a non-alcoholic
drink.
- Unlimited non-alcoholic plus a drink ticket.

The first one is the most affordable ($2.49 each), the second one will
vary according to what people drink ($2-$7), and the third option costs
the most ($2.49-$9.69).

Guidance?

-Chris