FUDCon Snacks & Lunches

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:23:25 UTC 2009

On Wed, Sep 09, 2009 at 07:56:07AM -0400, Chris Tyler wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I presume we need lunches for Staurday and coffee + pastries Sunday and
> Monday? S at Y has on-site foodservice that's pretty good, and there are
> some other nearby catering options, if you give me an idea of what you
> want (and the budget) I can start the ball rolling on some inquiries.

It looks like we have discount breakfast vouchers from the hotel.
Judging by the regular price, I'm guessing that's a full hot meal,
fruit, bagels, coffee/juice/tea -- that sort of thing.  If so, I'd
rather spend food money Sunday and Monday on lunch, which keeps people
on site and hacking.

I'm thinking, something like pizza one day (natch!), and sammiches
[sp] the next.  Obviously some veggie-only each day, and hopefully a
vegan option for the (historic average) 2-5 people who prefer that.
What do our