Setting milestones

Mel Chua mchua at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 9 21:50:51 UTC 2009

...so, yeah. We should do that. What do we need to list down?

<mchua> stickster: oh - if there are any particular deadlines/milestones
you want to set, we might want to note those now-ish
<mchua> like, "food must be picked by $blah" or "registration needs to
formally open by $blah"
<mchua> or "cannon for ianweller must be obtained by $blah"
<stickster> heh
<tw2113> infinite amount of hot pockets to help concentration
<stickster> A couple big ones that seem to apply... "Close of
pre-registration", maybe Nov. 9 or 10
<stickster> A few we don't know yet, like lead time for schwag production
<stickster> Oh wait, I'm not thinking straight.
<stickster> Pre-reg will probably close based on numbers, not date.
<stickster> mchua: Hit the list with that question, I'll try to think
about it by tomorrow morning