Bus

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:02:29 UTC 2009

I got a call back from a bus company today that had a very reasonable
quote, and to boot, the fellow I talked to really gave me a lot of
confidence in the staff backing the bus line, which is important.
Most importantly their quote is very reasonable (especially compared
to some I've received).

AC power is still a big if -- but this company (Local Motion of
Boston) is supposed to have at least one of their big buses converted
to offer AC power by December, *hopefully*.  Apparently this is
something the entire bus tourism industry is very much behind the
times on, and scrambling to update to fit today's consumer.

Paul