FAmNA contribution to FUDcon

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 12:43:42 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 7:24 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> I don't know what it takes to put swag in bags, but did Mel or anyone
> mention the idea of sending ball-point pens to the Ontario Linux Fest
> in October?  It would probably take an email or two with the
> organizers, to find out if they'd be willing to include them in
> pre-registrant materials gratis.

When a short exchange occurred last night about getting some
advertising distributed in Ontario I mentioned that we could include
Fedora pens at this event too. Actually, Jean-Francois Saucier is
working with both the Ontario Linux Fest folks and the JIT 2009 folks
in Quebec to arrange a strong Fedora presence at both events (they
occur during the same week).

http://jit.infoglobe.ca/
http://onlinux.ca/

If our leftovers from Summit have arrived in Buffalo about half of
those would cover these two events.

I'll touch base with Jean-Francois about seeing if we could include a
flyer and pen in the conference bags.

John