Skating Friday night?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 13:02:04 UTC 2009

* Chris Tyler <ctyler at fedoraproject.org> [2009-09-18 23:42]:
> - We could provide two carts for people's gear at Seneca (one for
> "deliver to hotel hackfest room" and one for "pickup Monday morning")

That would be amazing!

> We could head directly downtown and hit someplace fun near NPS for
> food

I was thinking we could go for food and drinks after skating but before
could also work.  I guess if we finish hacking at 6 we're realistically
not going to be actually skating until about 8 and dinner after 9 is
kinda late.  Also, I suspect we'll have to go to multiple places for
dinner depending upon the number of people but we can figure that out on
the day of.

I'll update the wiki page with the dinner plan and let you add the
storage info.

Andrew