FAmNA contribution to FUDcon

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 21:20:52 UTC 2009

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 11:05:21AM -0400, Chris Tyler wrote:
>> In addition to the pens, we should somehow tell people about FUDCon.
>> Clips the pens onto a business-card sized announcement?
>
> We could even get away cheaper with 5.5x8.5" sheets (i.e. 2-up
> printing of an announcement on regular paper stock).
>
> I don't have an advertising budget for FUDCon per se, so if any
> additional cost items come up, we need to find money to pay for each.

It occurs to me that it might be worthwhile in the future to
investigate using something like overnight prints to produce "business
cards" with event plugs on them - it isn't expensive to do that
although the space is very limited.

If we are going to do anything for paper advertising in 3 weeks we
need to get going asap.

John