Fudcon APAC

Luke Martinez l32007.luke at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:55:02 UTC 2010

Hopefully you can join us,

On the topic of times to do conventions, long weekends are ideal. I believe
there is one extended long weekend per year. or is that only in Melbourne.

Long weekends = Great times to do it :)

We can have maximum participation from Australians on long weekends, and
maximum participation from APAC members because it lands on a weekend, so
they only need to take a few days off.

Just a thought,
Luke Martinez