FUDCon Tempe: Need updated final plane fare info in tickets.

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Sat Dec 11 09:48:12 UTC 2010

If you are, or have been, a Fedora Project Leader, AND you are currently
receiving paychecks from Daddy Shadowman, this note is mostly directed
at you:

I'm trying to straighten out our finances a bit so we all know where we
are at, particularly wrt airfares purchased.

I am seeing conflicting #'s, or alternately, estimates and no final
number, in many tickets, or in the budget spreadsheet. I'd like to make
sure that the #'s in the spreadsheet match up with the ticket.  I'd also
like to make sure that tickets have the appropriate final ticket cost.

Here are the tickets I need a final number / ticket price for.  I will
take care of making sure it matches up with the online spreadsheet.  If
you are the purchaser of the ticket, PLEASE put it in the ticket and let
me know.

If someone purchased Susmit's ticket, please stand up.

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/30 - Susmit Shannigrahi
- (NO NOTE about who purchased ticket, if anyone)

spevack:

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/42 - Garrett Holmstrom
(spevack)

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/40 - Rex Dieter (spevack)

jsmith:

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/33 - Jean-Francois
Saucier (jsmith)

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/36 - David Nalley (jsmith)

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/35 - Jon Stanley (jsmith)

stickster:

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/34 - Bert Desmet (pfrields)

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/14 - Neville Cross
(pfrields)

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/10 - Guillermo Gomez
(pfrields - Original estimate was $960 - # in spreadsheet is $1284.29 ??)

Thanks everyone! :)

-Robyn