Wireless at ASU campus

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:11:24 UTC 2010

Hi FUDCon planners -- responding to a question Robyn posed for me, and
I wanted the whole group to have this information.

Qwest, the contract provider for ASU's internet, has confirmed for us
some time ago (back in July) that they are happy to provide broadband
at the Brickyard and MemU, for free (since it's a temporary and
short-lived change).

I'm forwarding the email chain below for your reference.  Steve Ford
is the Qwest contact, but we've also conversed with Lincoln Slade who
works IT on the ASU side.  He should be in the loop regarding internet
connectivity at the school.

Paul

* * * * *