#fudcon-planning channel

Geroldka geroldka at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 16 17:53:21 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 16.12.2010, 10:01 -0500 schrieb Paul W. Frields:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 03:06:11PM -0500, Jared K. Smith wrote:
> > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:58 PM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Would it be possible to have you add Jared (nick: jsmith) to the list
> > > of "founders" for the #fudcon-planning channel?  That way he can set
> > > up auto-op for zodbot and help maintain the channel.  Thanks in
> > > advance!
> >
> > Any updates on this?
>
> Gerold did add some additional permissions for your nick -- I see
> you're now auto-op for example.  That means you can do the following
> to op zodbot on demand:
>
>   /msg ChanServ op #fudcon-planning zodbot
>
> I was suggesting that you also be granted the +F option so you could
> take care of e.g. auto-op for zodbot and granting other access to
> people (in other words, spread the load).
>
>chanserv< ACCESS #fudcon-planning list all
-ChanServ- Entry Nickname/Host          Flags
-ChanServ- ----- ---------------------- -----
-ChanServ- 1     geroldka               +votsriRfAF [modified 1 year, 41
weeks, 1 day, 23:36:02 ago]
-ChanServ- 2     stickster              +voOtrifAF [modified 8 seconds
ago]
-ChanServ- 3     scatterbrained         +voOtrifAF [modified 3 minutes,
10 seconds ago]
-ChanServ- ----- ---------------------- -----
-ChanServ- End of #fudcon-planning FLAGS listing.

--
Regards

Gerold Kassube

Fedora Ambassador in
Deutschland / Germany
Schweiz / Switzerland
FAS-Number: 9

Email: GeroldKa at fedoraproject.org
1024D/F33128B9   4ABC A903 F1F4 D9CC C422 AACA EDF1 DF42 F331 28B9