Call for bids?

Chris Tyler ctyler at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 5 12:17:53 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-04 at 23:16 -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
> >> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_organization_process
> >>
> >> In particular, the schedule says that FUDCon will take 8-15 hours of
> >> time up until 1 month before the event.  Is that a bit high, or do we
> >> really mean a *maximum* of 8-15 hours a week?
>
> Ah, yes - I think that's more accurate. Edited. (Chris, feel free to
> disagree with me. ;)

I saw the 15 hour estimate and it looked quite high to me, so I changed
changed it to 8-15 hours, though I still considered that high. So yes,
"up to 8-15 hours" sounds better.

(Also, I just noticed the heading levels were wonky -- everything was a
sub-point of "What you should already have" -- so I just ran it through
sed to clean them up).

-Chris