Events FAD planning: beginning to book tickets

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:44:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 2:25 AM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:

> 2. Someone from Infrastructure, especially if #1

I can likely represent Infrastructure, however, #1 a little less so,
but I think Clint and/or Chris Tyler (I think?) can represent #1 for
us too. We'd need to select server software, define the disk space and
computational power requirements for it, fill out an RFR, and get to
testing it!

I'd like to have the RFR done prior to the FAD if possible so that we
can get it implemented and test it *at* the FAD, however, with my
$DAYJOB commitments, I may or may not be able to make the planning
meetings.