Video/audio streaming team at the Events FAD?

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Sat Jan 9 06:32:44 UTC 2010

> The best scenario is for me to bring 2 or 3 team members whom have
> recorded past events, and train an equal number or more people locally
> to enable recording future events with less or no travel costs.

Give me a proposal (replying to the list is fine) - or several
proposals, if there are a couple options - on...

* who you'd want to send
* what they would do
* how much it would cost to bring them in (plane fare from where?)
* what equipment budget, if any, we would need

...and we'll see what we can do - I'd very much like to do this.

--Mel