Events FAD: Need another fw/mini-dv system?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 01:17:57 UTC 2010

Works for me

On Jan 28, 2010 11:26 AM, "Mel Chua" <mel at redhat.com> wrote:

On 01/27/2010 11:04 AM, Clint Savage wrote: > Mel, > > I could suggest >
http://www.radioshack.com/p...
If I've got time this evening I'll pop into Radio Shack and/or Best Buy
and see what I can find; fallback (and likely) scenario is that one or
two of us go for an equipment-shopping trip at lunch tomorrow. Which may
be even better, since then we can pick up any little tiny things, cables
etc, we've just realized we'd forgotten to get.

--Mel