Tempe FUDCon update: Booked Monday rooms at ASU Memorial Union

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 21:35:56 UTC 2010

I have no objections either - sadly, I was gone all week and failed to
read this bucket.

I have the contract from the hotel - unfortunately, she sent it to me
in .docx format, so I need to figure out a place to convert that from,
well, "the dark side into the light!". :)

If anyone would like to volunteer that service to me, let me know. ;)

-Robyn