Trac needed?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 16:44:47 UTC 2010

Steven caught me on IRC and asked about how we want to handle FUDCon
subsidies:

= = =
<SMParrish> stickster: Ping   how do you want to handle funding requests this year,  email and if so who to,  trac  or the wiki?
<stickster> SMParrish: We don't have a FUDCon specific trac. We could request one, though
  Might make it easier to track our TODOs there
  We could have a specific request type for subsidies.
= = =

This way, we could enter all our TODOs in one place for the meetings
that we will undoubtedly be starting up shortly for FUDCon in North
America.  We could also implement a specific template in the Trac for
things like subsidy requests.  That way, people applying could simply
put in a ticket, and the entry would format itself to help them give
us the requisite details.

Any suggestions or +/-1?