Call for bids?

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 5 12:36:02 UTC 2010

On 03/05/2010 01:25 PM, Paul Frields wrote:
> In this case that would be the Community
> Architecture team, I'm assuming, so I'll get with Max to come to a
> decision here.

+1

Max didn't add anything to this topic on this list so far which is
really disappointing as he promised me to get this going when I talked
to him during FOSDEM in Brussels in early February.

> Just a
> logistics issue; I'll do some work to make the wiki sensible for
> future bid processes.

+1

Particularly it's important to separate FUDCon bids from possible FAD
locations as it's pretty hard to state the different options for FUDcon
and FAD in the same city.

-- Sandro