Hotel rooms

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Mar 28 16:10:30 UTC 2010

Am Sonntag, den 28.03.2010, 16:34 +0200 schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> Dear Gerold.
>
> > Every Persons gets his own bill and should book by his own on the
> > contingent you reserved with a wonderfull price (in the past) ...
>
> This is still valid till the end of the month (so for 2 days or so :)).
>
> > Some persons are sponsored by Red Hat.
>
> So they pay by their own and get the costs back?
>
> > Another question: Is it now fixed that you and Sandro will get the
> > organisation of the FUDCON EMEA?
>
> As far as you do not want to join us, I guess yes. Maybe Max could confirm.

^^
WOW, that sounds really great to me and confirm my biggest concerns.

Because then, if I join that group (you, resigned Ambassador till a few
days but come back with a wonderful statement and Sandro who resigned as
Ambassador shortly before FOSDEM and Organisor of FROSCAMP) ...

... you will not get a FUDCON, you guess!

So maybe it's better that I resign as Ambassador and guys like you do
the job I've done so far.

.... maybe Max confirm!

All the best for you guys

Gerold