FUDCon Zurich wiki pages

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:19:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 12:23:07AM +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:09:38 -0400, "Paul W. Frields"
> <stickster at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Our team has travel budget for this event.  Whether that is me as the
> > former FPL, or the next (and likely "current," by then) FPL, someone
> > will be attending from the Fedora team.
>
> Since we're all on that team, *obviously* someone of the Fedora team will
> attend :(

Sorry, that was a failure on my part to be very explicit.  We're all
part of the Fedora team!  I was speaking specifically about the group
of people Red Hat pays to work on Fedora, because I think it's
important that Red Hat show support for this EMEA event by paying to
send someone from that USA-based group as well.  Judging by the email
I've seen over the last two years from EMEA based Fedora folks, that's
important to other community members too.