FUDCon Zurich wiki pages

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 30 16:37:54 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 03:16 PM, Gerold wrote:
> ... maybe I can "organise" a talk from and with Ralf Spenneberg [1] either
> for FROSCamp and/or also for FUDCON, if there is a wish (for having him as
> speaker).

As Marcus said, Ralf would be very welcome. Any speaker giving any
(topic related) talk is very welcome. The Call for Papers for FrOSCamp
is open and everyone is invited to submit talks (or workshops) on the
FrOSCamp website/wiki. As for FUDCon we'll set up the wiki for the talks
soon. It's the speaker's decision whether he wants to submit his talk
for FUDCon or FrOSCamp.

In the end, there'll be one big talk agenda showing the talks of both
events, just that some rooms feature Fedora-related topics only (i.e.
are Fedora dedicated) and the other rooms feature non-Fedora-related
talks (only). It's all in the same building and we encourage working
together with other communities (e.g. other distributions or upstream
projects).

> Private note: If not, he will attend FUDCON (as a "special guest" of
> mine). He knows about the date and has confirmed.

I've got no idea what you mean by a "special guest" but just to make
this clear: everyone can attend FUDCon and FrOSCamp, both events are
open to the general public and entrance is free. The only reason to
pre-register is to get the FUDCon t-shirt. No need to be the guest of
anyone or to particularly be invited.

-- red