North America travelers

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 20:06:02 UTC 2010

According to our previous communications, Jared is on the hook to book
tickets for North American travelers to FUDCon.  I know from long
experience, though, he's been at least as tied up as anyone with the
Fedora 14 release. :-) I seem to recall we have about a half a dozen
people waiting for tickets, and prices will start rising soon for
these airfares.

Let's look to Jared to have these handled by the time of next week's
FUDCon Tempe planning meeting, whenever that happens.