Brisbane FAD flow on event.

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 03:47:09 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Luke Martinez
<asmartgoat at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> We are in the midst of organizing an LCA flow on FAD.
> We are planning to use a room at the EDGE in the Brisbane state library,
> this is pending approval.
> A confirmed agenda is yet to be set.
> We currently have 3 confirmed Attendees. Please view this page for more
> information [1]
> Thanks,
> Luke Martinez
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_@_Brisbane_2011

Let me ask this:

You guys will be meeting on Sunday - we have FUDPub at FUDCon Tempe on
Saturday evening - do you guys want to / have time to maybe tune in
for the "State of Fedora" FUDCon FPL talk that we have slated for
Saturday evening (probably 11 or 12 in the morning your time - might
be a cool way to bring in lunch and watch) ?

I think it would be really cool to have two simultaneous Fedora events
say hi to each other :)

If you folks are interested - do we have any idea of how we could implement it?

-Robyn