Brisbane FAD flow on event.

Jared K. Smith jsmith at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 22 07:59:47 UTC 2010

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 12:43 AM, Luke Martinez
<asmartgoat at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We are in the midst of organizing an LCA flow on FAD.
> We are planning to use a room at the EDGE in the Brisbane state library,
> this is pending approval.
> A confirmed agenda is yet to be set.
> We currently have 3 confirmed Attendees. Please view this page for more
> information [1]

I too will be in Brisbane for LCA, but will be flying out very early
on the 28th to make it to FUDCon Tempe at a decent time.  I'd love to
try to catch up with you and any other Fedora enthusiasts in Brisbane
sometime between the 23rd and 27th.

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader