FUDCon organization Q&A @ Barcamp?

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 11 15:07:40 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I think it would be a great idea to run a Q&A session at FUDCon Tempe
2011 where future FUDCon organizers could ask whatever questions they
have and profit from the experience of former FUDCon organizers.

I know I can just pitch that session but I think much more knowledge
will be necessary to answer all the questions than just mine
(particularly knowledge about different regions) - therefore I'm
wondering if other former organizers (incl. those of FUDCon Tempe) and
possibly Community Architecture folks would join me in such a session
and what you generally think about the idea.

Regards,
red