FUDCon LATAM 2011 Decision

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:04:04 UTC 2010

Em Seg, 2010-10-11 às 18:36 -0430, María Leandro escreveu:
> Good evening
>
> Should we set a meeting where the contributors that propose each
> location can talk a little bit more about each one of them? or is
> enough with the wiki data?

A meeting sounds good to me but I think we need to discuss some topics
here first and then go for the meeting with some concrete topics by
forehand.

IMHO I think we need to look into the difficulties we had on previous
FUDCons in LATAM. The FUDCon Santiago Wrapup wiki page is a good
reference: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Santiago_2010_Wrapup

Regards,
--
Igor Pires Soares