FUDCon LATAM 2011 Decision

Alejandro Pérez alejandro.perez.torres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:51:54 UTC 2010

Regarding the lodging Ciudad del Saber villages are around 5 block
distance to the Holiday In Ciudad del Saber, there is a discount at the
hotel for any one who choose to stay there but the reservation have to
be done by Ciudad del Saber Foundation. So every one will be close
enough.

All village have Internet connection.

The village are 20 dls per person an in each villa have 3 rooms with two
beds on each room, plus all facilities.