FUDCon Tempe - Southwest Airlines sale...

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:27:50 UTC 2010

Hi Folks,

Just thought I'd drop a note re: the southwest airfare sale, on now
through Oct. 28 (tomorrow) at 11:59PM, pacific time.

http://www.southwest.com/landing/halloweenoffer_routelist.html

Note that fares from Boston to Phoenix on our dates are $120 each way
(I actually went in and checked online), for people travelling from
that area.  If you have a fare that looks substantially cheaper than
what you had originally predicted, now may be the time to buy it.

Jared, are we still planning on buying plane tickets for folks this
week? If so, we should try to prioritize at least getting in the
people who would benefit from this sale (since it ends tomorrow
night).

Thanks,

Robyn