Updated Reservation Links ~ Red Hat Group

Paul Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 22:13:04 UTC 2010

On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 05:58:27PM -0400, Ames, Liz wrote:
> In regards to the King Suite, unfortunately we are unable to move the
> bed and furniture out of the room since the bed is bolted to the floor,
> but we are happy to add more seating for additional "social areas".  Or,
> we can offer you the same meeting room you have reserved for
> Registration on the first night, and we will set up "social areas" for
> your attendees to use in the evening.  The rate will be $200.00 per day.
> Let me know if you would rather keep the King Suite or if you would like
> to move to the meeting room.

OK, fellow planners -- I asked about the suitability of the extra king
suite as a social area (for the hack suite).  The response makes me
think we'd be better off paying the same amount ($200/night) for the
meeting room we already reserved for Friday night.  We could even take
the meeting room for Friday through Monday nights, to accommodate
hackers who are leaving on Tuesday 2/1.

Opinions?

--
Paul W. Frields. . . . RHEL Dept. Operations Manager, Red Hat, Inc.
pfrields at redhat.com . . . . . . . http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/