FUDCon Tempe - Legal side track

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 23:29:14 UTC 2010

Paul mentioned that we could talk about some legal education-type
stuff at FUDCon.

For those who are interested in pursuing it further, ASU does have a
good law school, and also has an Intellectual Property program.

http://www.law.asu.edu/lsi/CenterforLawScienceInnovation/AcademicPrograms/IntellectualPropertyLawProgram.aspx

There is also a "tech services venture program" that might be of
interest. Law students participate in this along with students from
other colleges; law students participate in things like "licensing
strategies" and so that might be another group who would be
interested. http://www.law.asu.edu/tvg

That said, I'm swamped so if someone else is interested in pursuing
the Legal Fun angle, please pipe up! :)

-Robyn